What is a concious Therapist?
A Conscious Therapist is someone who is dedicated to live from the heart space and to help others do the same. Living in your heart, the same space which is occupied by love, you will feel that the tools of well-being you use with yourself or others will be more powerful.
Conscious Therapist is not trained to help heal others only through the mind. A conscious therapist is someone who lives in their heart and uses their mind to understand and give solution to the occurrence of life. The mind is only a support tool.
A conscious therapist is someone who helps to heal others realizing that at first, this meeting is an opportunity for their own healing.
A conscious therapist is someone who has as a priority: Be happy in this life.
Knowing to see their own shadow and shedding light, then looking with the eyes of love, a conscious therapist can help you to make a giant leap to the next level in how to help yourself to heal or prevent diseases or discomfort.
To anyone who wants to evolve themselves, anyone who is willing to listen to the language of the heart and to live in accordance with it.
What does Conscious Therapy consist of?
Fall into the body and mind:
- Overview of body systems
- Organs and evolution of mental structures – limbic system and neocortex
- Emotions, feelings and emotional response patterns
- Biological and evolutionary significance of emotions – how to understand them
- Application of emotional management strategies
- What do I do with what I’m feeling? Regulate the anger, fear, resentment…
- Connect with the physical symptoms
- Self-esteem: Work with the therapeutic tool of the inner child • Relationship management: consistency in communication and assertiveness
Fall into your heart:
- How to develop intuition and take it as a guide
- How to get the best out of you and others
- How to connect with healing frequencies
- True healing
- How to help heal the mind
- Healing from the heart without manuals
- The healed healer
- Helping others to connect with the state of permanent joy
- How to live in total coherence
- Emotional release
- Tibetan healing psychology
- Conscious nutrition
- Devaluation and its toxic effects
- Changing your life through conscious and healing questions
- Practices of fear liberation
- How to conduct meditations
- Healing meditations and practical cases